Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Plainface

Hey, I know I haven't published anything new recently, but I've been a little messed up. I've been working on writing an actual book instead of my poetry. I don't really have all the details, and I dont'even really know which direction I'm going to take it in, but I have some ideas. Its either going to be just a love story, or a story of a revolution that the main charecter joins. The title of the story is "Plainface." Its a story about the future of america where it has gone from the United States of America, to the United Nations of America. In this culture, all individuallity has been out lawed. The engine for this restriction is a mask. Everyone wears masks. Its illegal to remove your mask in public and/or in the presence of a non-family member. Either it will center around the two main charecters falling in love, or it will be a love story that will lead the main charecter to join the revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment