Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Hanged Man


I had a dream last night after I wrote the post about the drama. I like this girl, but she's dating someone else, who isn't good for her. His habits cause her pain and he won't change. She bought a deck of tarot cards and we did readings for fun. Well in my dream, we were back in her living room and I asked what i should do. I drew one card out of the deck. I don't know how I managed to remember this, but I drew the Hanged Man. He appears to be upside down, but you could view it as the world is upside down. He represents martyrdom and acceptance. I took that meaning as the fact I'm ment to wait for my reward. But he also represents detachment, contemplation, and inner harmony. I took that as the idea that i need to detach myself from the situation analyze it, and come to peace with any possible outcomes or resolutions.
I am now the Hanged Man, I will detach from the situation so I can see it clearly.
Your's truly,
The Hanged Man

No comments:

Post a Comment