Sunday, February 15, 2009

Optimism,

It seems to be at an all time low right now. I'll be the first to admit, I spent all yesterday spreading "Singles Awareness Day" when I should have been spreading the love. I'm sorry about that. I just want to remind people that you should always believe in the power of love, because love conquers all.

In Everything

Love In every language
it has a name,
and in every soul
it has an expression.
A hug, a kiss,
a step, a dance,
A word, and a poem,
And in another,
A harmony,
That defys logic,
Sense, reson,
Time, and distance.
Love has power,
Love gives life,
Love is what makes us
human,
And love will preveil
In every fight,
And in every war.
Love can bring change,
In every situation,
And in every world.
And finally,
Love will live on,
In every history,
and every soul.

B Jeff Koch

No comments:

Post a Comment