Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hell, this hurts.

Well, I'd just like to say,Life, you bitch, throw everything you have at me. I'll still be standing in the end and so much stronger.
I say this because right now my life is throwing shit at me, but it isn't the usual drama, I don't know how to deal with whats going on right now. I can't control my emotions right now, I slip from happy to sad to outragously mad in the matter of minutes. It sucks, I can't relaxe for i minute without something setting me off. I can't deal with my lack of ability to play my timpani part right now because I can count it, I can read the music, and I know the notes, but when we play it together I can't. I've always been able to do something when I put my mind to it, but this just seems to block me. Then, there are my grades, they're doing well, but i hate myself because they slipped so drastically. Now I have to have my parents yell at me to be motivated to do anything. Then, on top of that I'm having issues with my friends. I can't open up to half of them and the other half, I'm always scared I'm to open to them. I don't want them to be annoyed by me, but I need them. And finally, I can't write anything worth reading. Nothing at all, even poetry. I feel like my world was stolen from me. But despite how negative I sound, this is really giving me hope. Its sick, I know, but all these challenges will make me a better person.
Robert Frost once said "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life; IT GOES ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment